Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Changes

I must start by saying that I love reading blogs, with that being said I don't really know what this blog will consist of. Random things and thoughts from me, recipes ( those of you that know me cooking is my favorite thing to do), what th McNews are up to, and I guess anything else I come up with.

I thought today would be a good day to start. I have been thinking about it for a while now. But as I set watching the coverage of inauguration day the changes to come and what is a head for all of us I thought no time like the present. Today I have my red, white, and blue on trying to show my patrotic side. I even pulled out my flag pin. I can't say that I voted for our very soon to be next President, but I can not help but to feel proud to be a American today. Now don't get me wrong I am proud everyday but always more so on inauguration day. The morning will be spent watching the news and praying for our new President and our country. Then off to work in the afternoon.

Please bare with me hopfully this blog will get better. I still have a lot to figure out on here (Sarah, Heather, and Julie I may be calling on your help). So now I a am off to have a cup of decaf, fold clothes and watch the news.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to keep up with the McNew family! It looks like you are off to a great start and probably don't need my help since I don't even know how to change the background. However, I DO know a thing or two about adding pictures. :-) Talk to you soon! And I agree about your sentiments about the new president and also pray for him and our country.

    ReplyDelete